Friday, January 14, 2011

Week-end happies


Photo via pantagrapher's flickr.


I'm having a grouchy Friday morning. But these gems perked me up.

Threadless's amazing Skee-Lo "I Wish" T-shirt.

Bob Goldstein's rockstar gig posters for scientists.


The Ninja Hamster of Doom! Amazing. Found for me by my future BFF, Kelly of Design Crush.

I am dying for someone to cook me this Cauliflower-Cheese Pie, adapted from Mollie Katzen's Moosewood cookbook. What the hell. I might even make it myself.

After I leave Chicago, I want to live in this ancient fortress house in France. I'd like to see the neighborhood kids try to gang tag THAT shit.


I am going to wear these pants from L.L.Bean's signature collection on a date with a 1970's investigative journalist.


Artist/Designer Nathalie Stämpfli got a lot of press this week for her soap flake-makers, but I'm a bigger fan of her bed for books.

The Demon Rug and The Octopus Chair from Badder Homes and Gardens.

The best Val Kilmer movie evah, Real Genius, got some love from The A.V. Club.

My girl Karen aka Scarlet Bloodletter aka @thecanarycrayon taught me a cool nail tip. Her instructions: Paint nails. Let dry totes. Dip nail in rubbing alcohol. Press & hold tiny pieces of newspaper in place, peel off. Clear coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment