Friday, January 21, 2011

My next hipster career: Cinémathèque


Images via Topshop

Since I'm losing my job in a year anyway, I'm currently seeking angel investors for this amazing freaking business plan.

LOOK. It's a solar-powered cinema in a 1972 camper.

Rich schmucks would pay big dough to rent us out and impress their fancy hooker dates.
Corporations would hire us for their block parties to appear "trendy" and "Portland."
We could park it at weddings for guests to watch romantic movies like Casablanca, It Happened One Night, and Full Metal Jacket.

Or, we could just park it, food-truck-style, and charge passersby $5 for 20 minutes of Looney Tunes and free popcorn. NO MIKE AND IKES.

These guys are based in Europe, so I'm sure they don't have a patent or anything. Silly foreigners. Let's do it! Who's in?

3 comments: