Friday, January 7, 2011

Week-end Happies


Kelly over at Design Crush always lists her faves, and they are my favorite part of her blog. I took a cue and am listing my favorite things on the interwebz this week:

Awesome song lyric tattoos, via Flavorwire

This particular wall art at the Classics Department at U of C really spoke to me this week. Hmmph.

There is going to be TRAVELING LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE in Chicago soon, via Grub Street Chicago.

Dave found this one: A cutie turtle with paralyzed back legs gets some wheelz, via Boing Boing.


Mary Temple's gorgeous shadowy art
, via My Love For You

Raw meat couture
, yes. Meat clothes, from artist Pinar Yolacan, via Etsy.

The new Walter Meego album- downloadable for FREEEEEEE. Via Chicagoist

(photo via Kitsune Noir Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment