Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pwning Metropolis

I have but one goal for summer 2011: Score a role on Superman, Man of Steel, supposedly filming in Chicago beginning this August.
Since I am a giving person, I'm sharing my strategies so that you too can be famous with me.

1. Be exceptionally hot or borderline grotesque. Superman doesn't fuck around with mediocres. If you're going to be a compromised victim in need of a super-savior, you need to be angelic or nearly disfigured (think Steve Buscemi). If you're an innocent schoolgirl or down-on-his-luck curb-sitter, you can be a likely target.
(Luckily, I work both looks.)

2. Dress the part. Can a casting director ignore you if you are clad in sky-blue spandex? I think not. If that's a little too drastic for you, I recommend this bad ass Bioworld hoodie, available on Amazon for a mere 45 bones.


3. Get a part-time job as a food catering employee or a security guard on set. When bigwigs venture near, casually unbutton your blouse a bit and drop copies of your headshot in the critical laps.

4.Be loud. A good scream is worth it's weight in gold for a superhero movie. Practice your terror-induced vocals by imagining a naked Chicago Mayor Elect or a Rebecca Black world tour.

5. When in doubt, find the important person, and bang him/her. The casting couch is a time-honored tradition. I have a romper you can borrow for the occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Romper tie in, with banging. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! i may need to come out to Chicago and get my floozy one. i hear them hollywood types love a man in drag.

    ReplyDelete