Tuesday, March 8, 2011

METAL.

This video by Jogger,via Beautiful Decay, blew my skirt up.

1. I would totally have had a crush on these boys. I love the bad ones. It was rumored that my first-grade crush, Jason N., had SMOKED a CIGARETTE. Also note that my current (and probably future) husband was having vodka parties by age 11.

2. I'm never fucking having kids. If I do accidentally, give me a pregnant goth teen girl over a boy destroyer any day of the week.

3. Metal, man.METAL.

NEPHICIDE by JOGGER from Matthew Robinson on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! One of my best friends shot this video! He showed it to me when I was visiting him in LA in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lanny- No way! I fucking love this video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean really? I love you for this!

    ReplyDelete