Thursday, March 17, 2011

Girl crush: Artist Mariah Karson



Smut-happy greeting cards, tailored pillows, over-the-top feminine debutante parties, elaborately tacky holiday installations, and drastic cosmetology experiments are some of Mariah Karson's recent projects. I wish I could steal some of this girl's creative visual brain cells. Mariah has also given me more bruises than I can count on two hands and she has a penchant for breasts. Below are some images from my favorite projects.












Pillows and adult greeting cards from Mariah's Etsy shop. (Left side bunny art also by Mariah.)






Revelers from Santa's Workshop II. (Left photo by Mariah Karson, Right photo by Gil Leora)




















Photos of The Unnecessary Combover project by Mariah Karson.














Portrait and misc photography
(Higher quality on flickr)






No comments:

Post a Comment