Friday, April 8, 2011

Week-end happies



I have recently been enlightened to the beauty of the Pusheen the Cat tumblr (gif above) courtesy of this broad.
I'm convinced that this particular gif was created after the artist peeped in my bedroom.


I love that Mother Jones posted the hilar Beastie Boys 'movie' trailer. It comes out with the new album, yo.

Toast art. (Thanks ABomb!)

Wow. United Nudes Classic fold heels Mama wants.

We could all use this hanging in our house. It's OK.

I don't know where Veronica finds these videos, but I'm so glad she does. Yankin'. (Lyrics NSFW)

I want to smell like this all the time. Soon! Campfire perfume.

Aubrey Plaza, stone-face darling of my fave sitcom Parks and Rec, nails it with her Sarah Silverman impression. via The AV Club

Man oh MAN do I wish these were real. Petite Lap Giraffes! (Thanks Jason!)

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. so excited over the perfume. I once tried Demeter's "bonfire" fragrance but it just smells like burning. The mulled cider one they do is great though. Reminds me of picking apples. http://www.demeterfragrance.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=913

    ReplyDelete