Thursday, April 7, 2011

Guess who's eating beignets this weekend? THIS BITCH.



I've been traveling an awful lot lately and as a result, posts are getting more sporadic. I'M SORRY, OK?

This weekend, I'm off to New Orleans, so my mind has been really occupied with important things, like how pale my toes suddenly look in my sandals and where I'm going to find a cute Tulane student to share my room at the Intercontinental. There have also been some minor things on my mind, like cancer and job security, but you know. PALE TOES, not cool.

Things will be back on schedule soon. Hit me up if you have any suggestions for things not-to-be-missed in the Big Easy. Hopefully I'll come back with some voodoo skills, pink cheeks, and maybe even a little more education policy knowledge. (Oh yeah...that's why I'm going in the first place. Work.)

Love you,
Melanie








Images via Lonely Planet

1 comment: