Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you I'm out.


Duhmericana is going on a road trip, suckas. The LaForce nuclear family (plus one straggler and two dogs) is headed to the great state of "If anyone asks we're part of Canada," aka Maine.
I will be drunk on boxed wine with lobster guts hanging out of my teeth for the majority of the trip. Expect blog posts to be sporadic and weak at best.
I've got some links for tomorrow, but after that you're gonna have to grow up and find your own fun on the internet for a while. I can't regurgitate and spoon-feed it to you forever, jerks.

I will try to keep up with photos/updates on my tumblr and twitter. However, because my family will be with me, I will be much less entertaining, refraining from (most) narcotics and lesbian sex.


Peace out.



Image via Gawker

No comments:

Post a Comment